Brattonsound ST7 Sentinel Plus 6 to 7 Gun Safe.
- Model number: ST7 Sentinel Plus
- Dimensions: 1308 x 407 x 271 mm.
- Locking method: 5-Point Locking
- Weight: 40kg.
- Brattonsound Engineering Ltd The Trusted Name in Gun Security
- Built and Independently Tested To British Standard BS7558/92
- Strong 2mm Thick Fully Welded Steel Construction (Including Fully Welded Top). Using the latest CNC High Definition Plasma Cutting & Pressbrake Technology To Achieve Consistent Accuracy & High Quality.
- Full Length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For Increased Protection To Lock Side Of Gunsafe.
- Recessed Door. With Multiple Folds On Door & Door Housing To Maximise Strength & Resistance To Attack.
- High Density Foam Divider & Floor Mat.
- 14mm Fixing Holes In Back & Base.
- Double Skinned Vault Type Door.
- 5 Point Locking With Electro-Plated Solid Steel Locking Pins.
- 7 Lever Lock With Double Bitted Key.
- Brattonsound fixing kit available at the point of ordering if required.
Founded in 1982, Brattonsound Engineering specialises in the design and manufacture of gunsafes. Their unrivalled experience in gunsafe manufacture is founded on a vigorous combination of excellent engineering skills allied to the deployment of new technology.
Brattonsound have a reputation for quality and reliability, which is built upon a commitment to offering only the best products and service, supported by a policy of continual product development and improvement. The outcome is that for all your gun security requirements, from small pistol safes, to in-vehicle security, Brattonsound can provide the answer. With their brands, Sentinel, Sentinel Plus and Auto Sentinel, we can offer a wide range of gunsafes to suit the many differing requirements of todays discerning shooters.
Gunsafes bearing the Brattonsound name are manufactured by Brattonsound Engineering Limited in a state of the art factory in the UK. They are therefore able to check their products throughout the manufacturing process quality and which ensures that every Brattonsound gunsafe meets their exacting high standards of engineering and quality. All Brattonsound safes are powder coated and have a durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189 for increased powder adhesion and then powder coated. Tested to BS 3900 parts E2, E6,F9 & F12 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray.
- Additional Information
Stock Number 000277 Brands BRATTONSOUND Barcode 000277 Colour No Manufacturer Brattonsound Condition New Size No Calibre No